Single-component quartz adhesive with mixed binder based on selected PTL 52.5R cements and special additives. It can be used as a non-slip or self-back-buttering adhesive, depending on the amount of water in the mixture.
Suitable for laying:
• Vitreous mosaic and all types of ceramic tiles, including klinker and porcelain.
• Marble, natural stones and composite materials, so long as they are dimensionally stable.
• Laying tiles in large formats without the need for double application.
• Especially recommended for laying thin porcelain slabs in large formats.
• Cement-based plasters and screeds, concrete, heated screeds, cellular cement, plasterboard.
• Brick walls.
• Existing floors in glazed ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, bricks, marble and natural stones.
• Substrates in industrial environments or subject to heavy traffic (e.g. terraces or shopping c enters).
• Outdoor façades.
• Substrates waterproofed with F.72 ELASTOMALTA or F.26 ELASTOGUAINA.
• Apply F.28/G APPRETTO 4 hours before laying on gypsum, scagliola or anhydrite.
For floors and walls. For indoor and outdoor use.
3 – 5 kg/m2
25 kg bags
Appearance: Pre-mixed grey product
Hazard classification: Consult the technical and safety data sheets for more details
Mixing ratio: 6.5 l of water per 25 kg bag (non-slip consistency)
8.0 l of water per 25 kg bag (floating-bed consistency)
Application temperature range: From +5° to +35°C
Application thickness: 15 mm
Pot-life of mixture: ≥ 4 hours
Open time: 30 minutes EN 1346
Adjustment time: ≥ 30 minutes
Vertical slip: ≤ 0.5 mm EN 1308
Walk-over time: 24 hours
Grouting: Floors after 24 hours - 4/6 hours for walls
Final setting: 14 days
Thermal resistance: From -30°C to +90°C
Storage: 12 months in original packaging in a dry place