Pre-mixed lightened dehumidifying plaster resistant to the soluble salts deposited through rising damp. Grey colour. For refurbishing damp stone, brick or tuff masonry above ground. Can be applied by hand or machine.
• Refurbishing masonry in bricks or stone damaged by capillary rising damp.
• Refurbishing masonry made of porous stone such as tuff.
• Restoration of buildings damaged by sulphate salts, chlorides and saltpetre.
• Application of dehumidifying plasters to the masonry of structures situated in lagoon areas or near
• Application of dehumidifying plasters to stone or brick structures and whenever salt deposits are liable to form.
• Application of dehumidifying plasters to recently built walls that have not been insulated from the foundations beforehand.
• Repairing the plasterwork of buildings in stone, bricks or tuff where the original binding mortar is mechanically weak.
• Sealing of joints between exposed stones, brick and tuff masonry.
For indoor and outdoor use.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
11.5-13 kg/m2 per cm of thickness.
20 kg bags
Appearance: Grey powder
Volumic mass of powder (g/cm3): 1.20
Mixing ratio: 21%
Hazard classification: Consult the technical and safety data sheets for more details
Application temperature range: from +5°C to + 35°C
Maximum size of aggregate: 1 mm
Pot life of mixture: 6-8 hours
Mixture remains workable: approx. 1 hour
Time to wait before rendering: 2 hours
Minimum thickness per coat: 20 mm
Maximum thickness per coat: 30 mm
Mortar porosity when fresh: < 20%
Total porosity of hardened mortar: > 40%
Storage: 12 months in unopened packaging in a dry place