Two-component epoxy adhesive/sealant for laying and sealing floors subject to high chemical physical stress. Completely waterproof and anti-acid.
Suitable for laying/grouting joints (from 3 to 10 mm wide). For use with the following materials:
All types of vitreous mosaic, ceramic tiles, including klinker and porcelain even large-sized.
• Laying and grouting kitchen tops.
• Cement-based plasters and screeds, cured concrete floor slabs, beaten or bush-hammer
ed cement, plasterboard.
• Cellular cement and walls made of bricks or natural stone.
• Heated screeds.
• Existing floors in glazed ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, bricks, marble and natural stones.
• Substrates in
industrial environments (Dairies, breweries, cellars, etc.) or subject to heavy traffic (e.g. terraces or urban furnishing).
• Metal, PVC, linoleum, etc...
• Table of chemical resistance values on page 81.
• Available colours:
white, manhattan, grey, anthracite.
For floors and walls.For indoor and outdoor use.
2.5 – 4 kg/m2
10 kg buckets (9.0+1.0) - 5 kg buckets (4.5+0.5)
Appearance: Comp. A Thick paste Comp. B Liquid
Hazard classification (Directive 1999/45/CE): Consult the technical and safety data sheets for more details
Pot-life of mixture: ≥ 45 min.
range From +12° to +30°C
Open time: 30 min. EN 1346
Vertical slip: ≤ 0.5 mm EN 1308
Adjustment time: 60 min.
Walk-over time: 24 hours
Grouting: after 24 hours for floors and 6/8 hours for walls.
Final setting: 14 days
resistance: From -20°C to +100°C (continuous exposure)
Storage: 24 months in original packaging in a dry place.
PROTECT AGAINST FROST