Single-component deformable quartz-based adhesive with mixed binder, extended open time and no vertical slip, based on PTL 52.5R cements and special additives.
Suitable for laying:
• Vitreous mosaic and all types of ceramic tiles, including klinker and porcelain, even
large-sized, cotto and bricks in general.
• Marble, natural stones and composite materials, so long as they are dimensionally stable.
• Cement-based plasters and screeds, concrete, heated screeds, cellular cement, walls in brick or natural stone.
• Existing floors in glazed ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, bricks, marble and natural stones.
• Outdoor façades, basins and swimming pools.
• Substrates in industrial environments or subject to heavy traffic (e.g. terraces or shopping c enters).
• Panels made of cork, polyurethane foam or plasterboard (dust-free) so long as they are rigidly fixed.
• Plasterboard, also waterproofed.
• Substrates waterproofed with F.72 ELASTOMALTA or F.26 ELASTOGUAINA.
• Apply F.28/G APPRETTO 4 hours before laying on gypsum, scagliola or anhydrite.
For floors and walls.For indoor and outdoor use.
2 – 5 kg/m2
25 kg bags and 5 kg Alupack in boxes containing 20 kg
Appearance: Pre-mixed white or grey product
Hazard classification: Consult the technical and safety data sheets for more details
Mixing ratio: 7.0 l of water per 25 kg bag (grey) - 8.0 l (white)
Application temperature: range From +5° to +35°C
Application thickness: 15 mm
Pot-life of mixture: ≥ 4 hours
Open time: 30 minutes EN 1346
Adjustment time: ≥ 30 minutes
Walk-over time: 24 hours
Vertical slip: ≤ 0.5 mm EN 1308
Grouting: Floors after 24 hours - 4/6 hours for walls
Final setting: 14 days
Thermal resistance: From -30°C to +90°C
Storage: 12 months in original packaging in a dry place