Ultra-white fast setting single-component quartz-based deformable adhesive with mixed binder and no vertical slip, based on PTL 52.5R cements and special additives.
Suitable for laying:
• Vitreous mosaic and all types of ceramic tiles, including klinker and porcelain even large-sized.
• Marble, natural stones and composite materials that are liable to stain.
• Cement-based plasters and screeds, concrete, heated screeds, cellular cement, plasterboard.
• Brick walls.
• Existing floors in glazed ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, bricks, marble and natural stones.
• Substrates in industrial environments or subject to heavy traffic (e.g. terraces or shopping c enters).
• Substrates waterproofed with F.72 ELASTOMALTA or F.26 ELASTOGUAINA.
• Apply F.28/G APPRETTO 4 hours before laying on gypsum, scagliola or anhydrite.
For floors and walls.
For indoor and outdoor use. PROFESSIONAL USE.
3 – 7 kg/m2
20 kg bags
Appearance: Pre-mixed white product
Hazard classification: Consult the technical and safety data sheets for more details
Mixing ratio: 5.4 l of water per 20 kg bag
Application temperature range: From +5° to +35°C
Application thickness: 20 mm
Pot-life of mixture: ≥ 40 minutes
Open time: 15 minutes EN 1346
Adjustment time: ≥ 20 minutes
Vertical slip: ≤ 0.5 mm EN 1308
Walk-over time: 3/4 hours
Grouting: after 3/4 hours for floors and 2/3 hours for walls.
Final setting: 3/4 days
Thermal resistance: From -30°C to +90°C
Storage: 12 months in original packaging in a dry place